Events I’d Like to See in the Olympics
Like the rest of the world, I’ve been watching and enjoying the Winter Olympics in Vancouver. I must admit, though, that I don’t get some of the sports. Curling? The Biathlon, which involves shooting & skiing because you might want to do some hunting while going down the bunny slope?
I started thinking about activities which would really impress me if someone can complete quickly and came up with the following:
- Getting through airport security when you’re behind people with lace-up shoes and babies
- Totaling receipts for tax itemizations
- Driving 2 miles on the 405 freeway on a Friday at 5 p.m.
- Getting through to a live agent when calling the DMV
- Putting together an IKEA computer station
- Opening the vacuum-packed plastic packages electronics & toys come in
What alternative events would you like to see?